Want to know why so many businesses in Seattle’s Puget Sound region turn to PleaseJustFixIT.com for all their business IT needs?
Our focus is on creating lasting relationships with our clients through flexible policies, superior IT service, competitive rates and a full staff of expert IT specialists. We offer an unrivaled array of IT services, including managed IT services, plans, as-needed IT support and special tech projects. Seven days a week, right from our Seattle-based office, we deliver:
- Flexible IT services and pricing tailored for each business
- Commitment to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Focus on value, no pushy sales tactics
- Friendly, American based IT specialists
If your business IT solution—or lack thereof—is keeping you up at night, we should talk. It’s time to think proactive, be productive, and call PleaseJustFixIT.com
Managed IT Support
Are you troubleshooting the same problems again and again? Stay open for business with our managed IT services and support.
We understand how important it is for your business’s IT systems to run reliably and efficiently. Downtime equals lost sales, lost productivity and lost customer goodwill and trust. Find out how our managed IT support plans smash IT problems and keep your business running smoothly.
A great managed IT services and support plan goes beyond just minimizing downtime; it helps you understand and maximize the value of your technology. With our team of IT specialists on your side, you’ll be in a position to realize the full return on your investment in IT systems.
What exactly are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT means hiring an IT support provider to take ownership and management duties over the entire IT infrastructure of your business for a flat monthly fee. To ensure your flat-fee, customized IT support plan delivers the most value and functionality from your IT systems, we provide your business with:
- Reliable, up-to-date, fast and fully functional IT systems
- Monitoring and alerting on health of all covered IT systems
- Patch management and anti-virus management
- Continuous backup monitoring and alerting
- Prioritized response time for managed IT services clients
- Discounted labor rates for managed IT services clients
- Options for emergency, weekend and after-hours IT support
One-Off IT Support
For many small businesses, full-blown managed IT service may be unnecessary. Fortunately, we also offer essential IT support and service with no commitments, contracts or recurring fees.
Unlike other managed IT services providers, we never force you into a plan that doesn’t fit. That’s why we offer options that cater to every size and type of business client. With One-Off IT support, you receive all the benefits of having always-available IT support, while maintaining full control of your costs.
What is One-Off IT Support?
For many small businesses here in Seattle, One-Off IT support is a perfect option. It’s managed IT service at its best and works like this: If you need help, simply call us. Easy hourly billing. No recurring costs. No pressure. We can help you with:
- One-off IT support projects and consulting services
- Workstation and server support on a project basis
- Email and cloud applications support
- Planning and implementation of new IT systems
- Office Moves, and New office networking.
What is not Included in One-Off IT Support
With true managed services, we constantly monitor, update and protect all covered IT systems. With One-Off IT support, you have access to tech support as needed, but you miss out on proactive monitoring and maintenance for your IT systems infrastructure.
- No automatic patch management and updates
- No 24/7 monitoring and alerting
- No included anti-malware solution
- No access to our business IT service desk
- No environment maps/diagrams
- No IT systems infrastructure management strategy
- No system/user credentials management
- No immediate remote IT support