Secure Your Network
Protect Your Company’s Sensitive Data
Ensure Your Policies & Controls Meet Compliance Regulations
(click below for a sample audit)
Brightest security engineers, best-in-class tools, and industry-leading security audit best practices.
Actionable reports; risk-rated findings; expert, prioritized recommendations — a blueprint for your IT security.
PleaseJustFixIT has conducted literally thousands of IT security audits and network assessments.
PleaseJustFixIT’s IT Security Audit
PJFI provides objective, third-party testing of your organization’s IT compliance and internal controls. As a result, PleaseJustFixIT’s comprehensive IT Security Audit improves your management’s overall knowledge of risk and manually identifies critical infrastructure vulnerabilities to strengthen security throughout your entire enterprise.
- External Infrastructure
- Internal Network
- Wireless VoIP
Application Penetration Testing
- Source Code Review
- Other Applications
- Email, Phone
- Physical Access
- Portable Media
- HIPAA / HITECH
- FFIEC / GLBA
- PCI DSS
- NERC Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Devices
Understanding your business is an essential part of PleaseJustFixIT’s It Security Audit. We send expert security engineers into your environment to talk with key system owners to understand your business and then review your processes, policies, and compliance regulations. We focus on areas that are most critical to your operations and validates that all implemented technical controls are configured as expected.
Proven It Security Audit Expertise
Trusted by thousands of leading organizations, including:
When is an IT Security Audit Right for You?
If any one of the situations below applies to you, we can help.
- Never performed an internal assessment before?
- Just had a breach and need to prevent an incident from occurring again?
- Looking for a technical review of controls to compliment annual IT audit?
- Need a comprehensive internal vulnerability assessment?
- New IT management — are you looking for external expertise to identify technical security risks?
- Looking to benchmark your organization’s security strategy — see how you compare to similar companies and gain best practice guidelines?
- Need to identify the high — risk issues on which to prioritize and focus on first?
- Require an independent third party review of your IT systems?